Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
The FFDIF represents and promotes the interests of Finnish food and drink industries- Representation encompasses industrial policy and labour relations.
- The FFDIF has about 300 member companies.
- The FFDIF has 25 branch associations
- The FFDIF is a member of the Confederation of Finnish Industry and Employers and the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU (CIAA).
- The FFDIF's branch associations are members of corresponding European organisations.
- Events: Finnish Food Congress and The Finnish Food Product of the Year
The FFDIF provides a forum for co-operation and
- Interacts with authorities, trade, producers, and other interested parties.
- Monitors and influences legislation affecting the food industry.
- Promotes co-operative research within the industry, and research funding.
- Concludes collective agreements for the industry, offers companies guidance in matters relating to labour legislation, assists and supports companies in labour disputes.
- Analyses the industry's economic trends and prepares statistics.
- Provides training and information.
- Together with the Finpro, promotes member companies' export activities.
Pasilankatu 2, PL 115
Phone: (09) 148 871
Fax: (09) 1488 7201
The FFDIF represents and promotes the interests of Finnish food and drink industries- Representation encompasses industrial policy and labour relations. - The FFDIF has about 300 member companies. - T...
We have published hundreds of Elintarviketeollisuusliitto ry news stories on BioPortfolio along with dozens of Elintarviketeollisuusliitto ry Clinical Trials and PubMed Articles about Elintarviketeollisuusliitto ry for you to read. In addition to the medical data, news and clinical trials, BioPortfolio also has a large collection of Elintarviketeollisuusliitto ry Companies in our database. You can also find out about relevant Elintarviketeollisuusliitto ry Drugs and Medications on this site too.
Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism ...