THE PHARMA MINI MBA ~ MANAGEMENT FORUM'S WINTER SCHOOL - A 3 Day Accelerated Management Programme, with Residential Option
27th January 2014 — 30th January 2014
THE PHARMA MINI MBA ~ MANAGEMENT FORUM'S WINTER SCHOOL
Benefits of Attending
- Understand what strategic thinking is and how to use strategy tools within Bio/Pharma.
- Learn how to solve problems, prioritise solutions, deal with uncertainty and influence stakeholders more effectively
- Develop your leadership skills
- Become more effective in coping with change in the Bio/Pharma Industry
- Understand the essentials of managing projects in the Bio/Pharma Industry
- Become more effective in your cross-cultural communication
- Explore the benefits and costs of doing an MBA
- Opportunities to share best practice with other Pharma Managers
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This intensive four day course covers the key areas of an MBA and applies these MBA tools and concepts to the Bio/ Pharmaceutical industry, providing you with a firm foundation of the essential MBA thinking and terminology.
Four modules will be covered in just four days of workshops to enhance the value of the course and minimise your time away from the office. There is also optional pre and post-work set by the tutors (at no extra cost).
This course will help you to translate your learning into new behaviours and improvements in your capability and performance, and this will be of excellent value to you and your oganisation.
This interactive course will work through live issues impacting on the industry and on participants directly. The individual and group exercises will focus mainly on Bio/ Pharmaceutical case studies and also on delegates’ own issues. The bio/pharma case studies will also help to give the ‘feel’ of a full MBA.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
A “must attend” for Professionals within the Bio/Pharmaceutical Industry wishing to develop their business management skills for more senior levels – beyond more technical skills. It will also help anyone thinking of studying for an MBA who would like an idea of what is involved. It is particularly beneficial to attend with a colleague to maximise the practical learning.
Some highlights from previous delegates
“What a journey in just four days!"
"Useful information to take forward into everyday work”
“Very interesting use of strategic tools”
This course is also available in-house and can be tailored to your specific needs
Expected Number of Attendees
Price of Attendance