BioFIT 2012 - Fostering Innovation & Transfer
3rd December 2012 — 4th December 2012
BioFIT is the only international partnering event in the field of technology transfer and collaborative projects in the life sciences sector.
Academics, industry stakeholders and entrepreneurs, together with practitioners in technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing will share best practices, know-how and will maximize qualified alliances thanks to a cutting-edge partnering platform.
- Pre-screened one-to-one meetings between academia, start-ups, finance and pharma.
- A web-based partnering system to screen thousands of opportunities and manage multiple meetings
- Conferences to explore hands-on approaches to technology transfer.
- Call for speakers : you are a recognized professional from the biotechnology area, the pharmaceutical industry or the academia? Contact us !
- Licensing opportunities presented by biotech companies and academia...
- You are invited to submit an application for a 20-minute presentation during the presentation track session.
Why should you attend BioFIT?
Dedicated to tech-transfer by bringing together private and public innovators, BioFIT will give you the opportunity to:
- refresh your innovation landscape and enlarge your alliance portfolio by discovering projects and high potential innovation from academic research and emerging biotech
- present and commercialize intellectual property arising from your research (patenting, licensing, spin-out companies)
- develop and transfer knowledge to the commercial marketplace
Who will you meet?
- Established and emerging biotech companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- High-level scientists in the life sciences field
- Technology transfer professionals
- Public organizations supporting innovation
- Private investors
BioFIT 2010 highlights
- 90 % of the top 10 global biopharmas were represented: Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca, Abbott, Merck, BMS… in addition to Servier, Merck Serono, Norgine, Takeda, Teva, etc…
- 1.300 business meetings booked during the Business Convention
- More than 350 attendees
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: BioFIT 2012 - Fostering Innovation & Transfer
Price of Attendance
Conference Venue Lille Grand Palais
1, Boulevard des Citées-Unies