Site Feasibility and Study Start-Up
17th October 2012 — 18th October 2012
Improve Site Feasibility for Better Study Start Up
Enhance trial success and reduce clinical trial failure by ensuring a robust site feasibility and study start up strategy
Many clinical trials do not complete within the initial timeframe proposed, more so, many clinical trials fail due to poor patient selection, patient drop-out and poor site selection. These issues can be avoided by establishing an efficient site feasibility programme.
This conference provides critical guidance to help improve site feasibility and study start up.
- 14+ industry led case studies and 18+ site feasibility and study start up experts on hand to answer your questions
- 7+ innovative sessions covering: Protocol design, metrics, patient recruitment, communication and partnerships, technology & feasibility risk assessment
- 3 interactive round table discussions
Site Feasibility & Study Start Up Conference Highlights
- Metrics used to determine the success of a trial
- Site feasibility challenges and opportunities: An overview of key issues faced
- Learn how to find sites best matched to your protocol
- Communication strategies & collaborations for successful site feasibility and study start up
- Take part in interactive round table sessions
Who Should Attend?
This meeting is designed for industry and academic experts who work within the sector of clinical site feasibility and study start up. This may include:Directors and Managers of: Site Feasibility, Clinical Research, Clinical Outsourcing Patient Recruitment, Medical Directors, Clinical Project Managers, Clinical Study Managers
CROs and SMOs: Business Development and Clinical Operations; Site Feasibility
Site Feasibility and Study Start Up Conference Themes
- Translating between recruitment feasibility and site selection
- Metrics on historical performance
- Communication Strategies: How can you work with your CRO to enhance feasibility?
- Gaining reliable site performance data through feasibility
- Best practice study start-up
- Optimising processes, training leaders and leveraging technology
- Examining some of the tools for finding patients: including Electronic Health Records
- Translating site selection into actual recruitment
- Working successfully with investigators
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: Site Feasibility and Study Start-Up
Price of Attendance
Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel
354 Queenstown Road,