IBC's 2nd Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing Conference
11th September 2012 — 12th September 2012
Applying the Latest Scientific and Technical Innovations to Build the Bridge from Development to Commercialization
Including FDA Perspectives on How to Deal with Process Changes and Preparing your Cellular Therapy for Late Stage Development
The Cell Therapy Industry Metrics: Products, Companies, Models, Trends?
R. Lee Buckler
Founder and Managing Director, Cell Therapy Group
Manufacturing Neural Derivatives from Pluripotent Cells
Mahendra Rao, Ph.D., M.D.
Director, Center for Regenerative Medicine, National Institutes for Health
Understanding Cost of Goods and Reimbursement Services: Organogenesis Business Model
Katie Faria, M.S.
Director, Process Development, Organogenesis Inc.
Propelling the Field Towards Commercial Sustainability with Unparalleled Coverage and Perspectives on:
- Road Maps for Product Characterization and Comparability
- Regulatory Pathways and Global Perspectives
- Upstream and Downstream Process Development
- Development and Commercialization of Tissue Engineered Products
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Bioprocess Monitoring, Integrity and Control
- Developing Robust GMP Processes and Tech Transfers to Multiple, International Sites
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: IBC's 2nd Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing Conference
Price of Attendance
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC