BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition
8th October 2012 — 12th October 2012
Expand your knowledge with unparalleled access to new, unpublished data and exclusive case studies and perspectives to improve your speed, cost and quality of developing and manufacturing biotherapeutics.
Sessions that Deliver New Unpublished Data:
Improve Manufacturing & Development Efficiency
Find best practices for flexible facilities, reducing cycle and change over time, achieving operational excellence, and hear the latest technologies that can drive value.
Enhance Process Understanding and Quality
The Product Lifecycle Management sessions allow you to understand how industry experts guide product and process changes in the face of pressures to decrease health care costs, competition from biosimilars, and with the over-arching goal of enhancing process understanding and maintaining or improving product quality.
Advance Cell Culture & Upstream Processing
Improve all aspects of your cell culture process development by learning how to leverage novel technologies and integrate process innovation.
Streamline Recovery & Purification
Learn how incorporating new technologies and concepts during harvest, recovery and purification steps will help you to streamline downstream processing, eliminate bottlenecks, improve time to market and reduce costs.
Optimize the Quality and Novelty of Your Next Generation of Biologic Drug Products
The Formulation & Delivery Strategies for Protein Therapeutics sessions give you a focused examination of the functional steps taken in late stage development that will result in the next generation of biologic drug products.
Plus, new HOT Topics
- Optimize antibody drug conjugate development and production
- Successful biosimilar development strategies in an evolving regulatory environment
- Apply disruptive technologies to streamline recovery & purification
- Develop and implement truly continuous drug substance processes
- Major developments for viral safety evaluation of biologics
- Vaccine development and production - New technologies, lean operations, single use systems & global deployment
- Coverage of drug product topics, including risk management, fill/finish operations, and best practices in cleaning and cleaning validation
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition
Price of Attendance
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin St