Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development
10th September 2012 — 11th September 2012
The main goal of this two-day conference is to bring safer and more efficient medicines.
REVOLUTIONISE YOUR DRUG DISCOVERY & DEVELOPMENT WITH BIOMARKERS
With the increase of biomarkers application since the beginning of the 21st century, we are now not only seeing a great potential in improving the efficiency and safety of drug development, but we are also coming across some barriers which may slow these processes down.
To answer the challenges connected with utilization of biomarkers, we bring together the pharmaceutical minds along with representatives from academia, research institutions and non-profit organizations.
Two focused conference days offer case studies exploiting the best practices in accelerating the identification of biomarkers, cutting the costs of attrition of compounds, reducing the size, cost and duration of clinical trials as well as the possibility of adverse events.
KEY THEMES TO BE DISCUSSED
- Exploit newest technologies for biomarker identification
- Hear about latest developments in regulatory acceptance of new biomarkers
- Discover best practices in speeding up your clinical trials using biomarkers
- Gain knowledge about how to improve biomarker data standards, quality and reproducibility
- Gain critical insight into role of biomarkers in future clinical trials
- Hear case studies about successful application of biomarkers in various therapeutic areas – moving towards a personalized medicine
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Senior Vice Presidents, Chief Scientific Officers, Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Scientists, Researchers, Investigators, Professors in:
Biomarkers, Clinical Research, Drug Discovery and Development, Translational Research/ Science/ Imaging, Molecular Imaging, Experimental Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular Toxicology, “Omics” Programmes, Clinical Discovery Technologies, Diagnostics, Biomarker Strategy, Assay Development, Regulatory Affairs, etc.
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development
Price of Attendance