Biosimilars in Turkey, MENA & Russia
20th November 2012 â€” 21st November 2012
Industryâ€™s first event focusing exclusively on the unique regulatory, technical and market access challenges facing biosimilar development in Turkey, MENA and Russia
I am delighted to introduce to you to Informa Life Sciences’ inaugural Biosimilars in Turkey, MENA & Russia conference. This event has been specifically designed to reflect the latest industry trends and regulatory guideline updates of Biosimilars in Turkey, MENA & Russia. Hear directly from the Jordanian FDA and Egyptian Ministry of Health plus industry leaders Celltrion, Sandoz, Nobel, Ali Raif ilac, Roche, Juphar, JPM, Merck on how to successfully register biosimilars and achieve effective market access in these regions.
What makes this event unmissable?
- Implement successful strategies for registering biosimilars in Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Russia with practical examples discussed from Julphar, Sandoz, JPM, Biocad and critical guideline updates from the Jordanian FDA
- Hear how Nobel successfully brought the first biosimilar to Turkey and how you could be doing the same
- Compare and contrast biosimilar development in regulated and non-regulated markets with critical insight into the EMA and FDA biosimilar Guidelines
- Overcome the unique challenges facing biosimilar developers and how to achieve successful market uptake
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of biosimilar development from industry leaders Celltrion and Sandoz
- Save time and money by networking with an international audience of biosimilar developers in just one venue
- Implement successful pricing & reimbursement strategies in the MENA regions with advice from Novartis and the Egyptian Ministry of health
Please quote CQ3487BIO when booking your place.
For more information and to download the conference brochure, please visit:
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: Biosimilars in Turkey, MENA & Russia
Price of Attendance
Renaissance Polat Istanbul Hotel