2013 PHARMA PPM TOOLBOX
5th March 2013 — 6th March 2013
2013: We moved it to the next level!
After the successful journey of the 1st and 2nd Pharma PPM Toolbox 2011 & 2012, we are proud to announce the 2013 Pharma PPM Toolbox, held between 5th and 6th March 2013. The event will host over 100 key decision makers from more than 24 countries. It is the most important annual gathering from across the EMEA looking at how to maximize opportunities in the European PPM/LCM sector. This forum was produced in a unique way – directly by a group of industry professional – and it reflects real day-to-day as well as rare challenges faced by the competitive intelligence community today.
Join us at this premier gathering and learn from case studies, best practices, network with all the industry's luminaries. The 2013 Pharma PPM Toolbox is a not-to-be missed event of the year that presents a unique opportunity to develop fruitful, long-term and valuable business relations.
As a part of the program you will learn & discuss:
- Project team dynamics - managing motivation, conflict and change
- Tools for optimizing resource allocation between projects
- Communicating with senior management: aligning team and management expectations
- Project Key Performance Indicators: Individual vs. Team goals
- Know your Enemy: Project risk
- Tools and techniques for accelerating clinical development
- Managing project transition points between research, translational medicine, development and marketing
- Differences in managing biologic and small-molecule development projects
- Techniques for generating and evaluating alternative development strategies
- How to avoid late-stage (Phase III and beyond) project failures
- Premium Senior Level Speakers
- Improved panel discussion formats & fresh topics
- Speed dating & Q&A hotspot
- Topics prepared by your industry peers
Expected Number of Attendees
View Conference Website: 2013 PHARMA PPM TOOLBOX
Price of Attendance