Diagnostics & Biomarkers Asia 2012 Conference
Diagnostics & Biomarkers Asia 2012
30-31 October 2012 | Shanghai, China
Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2012 brochure now downloadable!
IBC Asia is pleased to launch the inaugural Diagnostics & Biomarkers Asia 2012, to be held on 30 – 31 Oct 2012 at Grand Hyatt Shanghai, China.
Diagnostics & Biomarkers Asia 2012, part of the longest running Diagnostics conference series by IBC in Asia, discusses the latest industry trends and highlights scientific and technological advancement driving industry growth. Find out the latest trends and critical developments in diagnostics & personalised healthcare from our leading international speaker faculty
Highlighted Discussions include:
• Development & Commercialisation of Diagnostics & Biomarkers in Asia
• Collaboration & Advances in Personalised Healthcare & Diagnostics
• Innovations & Technology Breakthroughs: Partnering & Investment Showcase
• Diagnostic & Prognostic Biomarkers
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Market Development & Growth Strategies
*Full Agenda Available Here!
Strategic Insights & Case Study Experience
• Philippe Jacon, CEO,Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND), Switzerland
• Dr Victor Shi, President, Asia Pacific, Qiagen, China
• Dr. Mingde Xia, Senior Director, Johnson & Johnson Corporate Office of Science and Technology, China
• Dr. Simon Haworth, CEO, CompanDX & Founder Director, Team Kapital, UK
• Dr. Chi-Meng Tzeng, Executive Director and Full Professor, Translational Medicine Research Center, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Xiamen University, China; Chairman, Board of Technology, RBC Bioscience, BSI Biotech & VivaCell
IVD Regulatory Insights
• Dr. Yin Qiman, Regulatory Affairs Director of Greater China, Beckman Coulter, China
• Dr. Maurizio Suppo, Principal Consultant, Qarad; Former VP of Regulatory Affairs, Quality Systems, Environment, Health and Safety, Siemens Healthcare, Belgium
Review of Diagnostic Technology Development & Trends
• Thomas Li, Senior Director, Head of Asian Pacific Technology Management, Hoffmann – La Roche, USA
• Prof. Tony Warford, Senior Lecturer in Cellular Pathology , University of Westminster, UK
• Prof. Michael Yang, Chair Professor, Department of Biology and Chemistry; Director, Biotech and Health Centre, City University of Hong Kong and Co-founder & Director,Multigene Diagnostics Limited, HK
• Dr . Kfir Oved, CTO, Me-Med Diagnostics, Israel
Latest Technology & Research Advancements
• Dr. Jian Han, Faculty Investigator, Hudson Alpha Institute for Biotechnology; CEO, iRepertoire; President & CSO, iCubate, China
• Dr. Jonathan O'Halloran, Co-founder & CSO, QuantuMDx Group Ltd., UK
• Dr. Huimin Kong , President & CEO, BioHelix Corp, USA
• Dr. Chris Pak, President & CEO, Molecular Targeting Technologies, UK
*Full Speaker Lists - Available here!
Early Bird Rate!
Save up to US$ 300 each now by registering before 17 Aug 2012!
Or Register as Group of 3 or more and the 4th person gets to access this conference for Free!
Up to US$800 savings for Academic, Government & Domestic China companies!
4 Easy Ways To Register
CALL: +65 6508 2401
FAX: +65 6508 2407
EMAIL: Click here
WEB: Register Online
To find out more about the SPEAKER FACULTY and the insightful 2-day PROGRAM and Post event Workshops or to REGISTER, please visit www.diagnostics-biomarkersasia.com .