Electrophoresis Technology Market - Gel & Capillary Electrophoresis Technologies Analysis in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
â€śElectrophoresis Technology: Global Marketsâ€ť is the new market research report at ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 27, 2013
This report will â€™determine the current status of the electrophoresis industry and assess its growth potential through 2018. Specific objectives of the report include developing an understanding of the current market scenario for both gel electrophoresis (GE) and capillary electrophoresis (CE) technologies. This report also assesses the growth and market potential for agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis techniques. As nucleic acid and protein separation are the two major applications, their market potential has also been examined. The market has been segmented into instrumentation, aftermarket supplies and services; we were interested in monitoring trends in each of these segments. In addition, this report analyzes the electrophoresis industry from end-usersâ€™ perspectives.
This report â€śElectrophoresis Technology: Global Markets - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/238354-electrophoresis-technology-global-markets.htmlâ€ť provides:
- An overview of the global market for electrophoresis, particularly gel electrophoresis (GE) and capillary electrophoresis (CE) technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Examination of trends in the following segments: instrumentation, aftermarket supplies, and services
- Discussion of the two major segments, nucleic acid and protein separation
- Descriptions of electrophoresis techniques and technologies used in academia, government research laboratories, and the biopharmaceutical, environmental, chemical, forensics, and food industries
- Coverage of technological issues, including the latest trends and a thorough patent analysis
- Evaluation of the impact of lab-on-a-chip electrophoresis on the overall capillary electrophoresis technology segment
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
Scope Of Report
The study encompasses major technologies of electrophoresis and the various product segments for each technology. The role of electrophoresis as an analytical separation method for both nucleic acid and protein molecules was examined. The major end-user applications for both GE and CE were also included within the scope of this study.
The report analyzes the impact of the two major electrophoresis techniques on biological molecular separation, determines their current market status, examines their future potential and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are discussed. Latest research findings in different industry areas are presented.
The report presents the industry competitiveness for electrophoresis, technological descriptions and issues, applications, market factors, market potential and revenue forecast projections from 2013 through 2018. Global revenue projections for the electrophoresis market have been developed by the two major technologies and by product segments for every technology. Revenue projections by end-user applications have been included.
The report has also examined the electrophoresis industry by regions and conducted an in-depth study on the competitive landscape for every product segment and the corresponding market share analysis for every technology.
Buy a copy of report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=238354.
Explore more reports on Biotechnology Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebelectrophoresis-gel/capillary-technology/prweb10772334.htmNEXT ARTICLE