Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
London, United Kingdom, December 02, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Aimed at drug development experts and formulation specialists, Controlled Release Delivery 2017 will reflect on the latest innovations made within controlled release. The 2017 event will address the latest regulatory updates and how to overcome challenges within the industry. Key topics that will be explored include: innovations in drug delivery, nanoparticles/nanomedicine & QbD, CNS drug delivery and therapeutic application.
The expert speaker line-up will feature:
- Howard Stevens, Professor, University Of Strathclyde
- Sudhakar Garad, Global Head of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Profiling, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Markham Luke, Director, Division of Therapeutic Performance, FDA
- René Holm, Head and Scientific Director, Liquids & Parenterals, Janssen
- Mark Wilson, Director, Technology Licensing, PTS, GSK
- Patrick Garidel, Associate Director Protein Science, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Stephan Buchmann, Head Preformulation & Preclinical Galenics, Actelion
- John Fox, Chief Executive Officer, Merrion Pharmaceuticals
- and many more...
Event highlights will include:
1. Listen to FDA evaluate generic drug development
2. Novartis optimise the success of biopharmaceutical approaches for controlled release delivery
3. Can lipid suspensions improve oral bioavailability? Answers from Janssen
4. Insights into the opportunities and limitations to improving solubility and bioavailability with Actelion
5. Hear InnoCore Pharmaceuticals discuss microparticles and hydrogels for parenteral drug delivery
A full speaker line-up and detailed conference agenda is available to download online at http://www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/prcom. For those looking to attend, there is currently a £400 discount available which expires on 16th December 2016.
Controlled Release Delivery
Strengthening innovation and overcoming the challenging regulatory landscape
3rd & 4th April 2017
For all media enquiries contact Zoe Gale on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6032 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the conference, visit http://www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/prcom or contact Ameenah Begum on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6166 / Email: email@example.com
To sponsor, speak or exhibit at the conference, contact Alia Malick on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6168 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 20 7827 6166
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/697246
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
<!--LGfEGNT2Lhm-->Drug delivery is the method or process of administering a pharmaceutical compound to achieve a therapeutic effect in humans or animals. <!--LGfEGNT2Lhm-->Drug delivery technologies are <!--LGfEGNT2Lhm-->patent pr...
Neurology - Central Nervous System (CNS)
Alzheimer's Disease Anesthesia Anxiety Disorders Autism Bipolar Disorders Dementia Epilepsy Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Neurology Pain Parkinson's Disease Sleep Disorders Neurology is the branch of me...