Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
The need to restrict nonrevenue losses across the globe and growing importance of sustainable energy use are some of the factors expected to drive the Smart Water Management SWM market
The SWM market size is estimated to grow from USD 8.46 billion in 2016 to USD 20.10 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate CAGR of 18.9%. The growth is attributed to the increasing need to restrict nonrevenue losses occurred due to aging infrastructure across the world. The growing importance of sustainable energy use in the APAC region owing to growing economy and infrastructure need, and high technological spending in North America and Europe are also driving the growth of the SWM market in these regions.
Rising smart city projects and smart water irrigation management system is expected to gain prominent traction during the forecast period
The smart cities and water conservation for irrigation system is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. SWM is ideal for urban development where it can enhance the quality of life with improved technology, economic structure, and environmental change in the interest of smart cities. SWM systems require regular maintenance while the software solutions need to supervise the lifecycle activities of utility for high return on investments.
North America is expected to witness a high growth potential during the forecast period
North America is expected to account for the largest market share in 2016. The drivers responsible for the growth of SWM market in North America are stable economy, technological advancements, and newer infrastructure demands. With the increasing use of SWM solutions in government utilities and manufacturing verticals in the U.S., the SWM market in this region is set to grow at a rapid pace in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The breakup profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
By Company Type: Tier1 35%, Tier2 40%, and Tier3 25% companies
By Designation: Clevel 40%, Director Level 30%, and others 30%
By Region: North America 40%, AsiaPacific APAC 25%, Europe 20%, and Rest of World 15%
The various key SWM vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. ABB Group Zurich, Switzerland
2. General Electric New York, U.S.
3. IBM Corporation New York, U.S.
4. Itron Washington, U.S.
5. Schneider Electric Rueil Malmaison, France
6. Arad Group Dalia, Israel
7. Elster Group Essen, Germany
8. Sensus Raleigh, U.S.
9. Siemens AG Munich, Germany
10. Takadu Yehud, Israel
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in SWM market in the following ways:
1. The SWM report segments the market into various subsegments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the market size for the overall market and the subsegments.
2. The SWM report will help in the understanding of the competitors better and gain more insights to strengthen one's market position. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations. Besides, there are company profiles of the top ten players in the SWM market, where market internals that can put one ahead of the competitors, have been provided.
3. The SWM report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Original Article: Smart Water Management Market by Advanced Water Meters Meter Type Meter Read Technology, Solution Network Monitoring, Advanced Pressure Management, SCADA System, Advanced Analytics, Residential Water Efficiency, Service Global Forecast to 2021 [Report UNEXT ARTICLE
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.