Conference: 3rd Annual Biosimilars India 2012
3rd Annual Biosimilars India – Now in Hyderabad!
India's biotechnology sector is the third largest in the Asia Pacific region, after Australia and China. The industry is now worth more that US$4 billion, growing from around US$3 billion in 2009, and tripling in size in the last 5 years alone.
Following two successful Biosimilars events in 2010 and 2011 – Biosimilars India is now coming to Hyderabad!
With a 2-day strategic conference on Biosimilars and a workshop on Clinical Trials, Biosimilars India 2012 will bring together key stakeholders in the biopharmaceutical industry to learn about the latest industry developments and innovative commercialisation strategies that will propel your biosimilar strategies to the next level!
Gain in-depth information on the most vital subjects including
- Regulatory landscape update on India , US, Europe and Japan
- Commercialisation strategies discussed for regulated, semi-regulated and emerging markets
- Patent issues tackled to capitalise on soon to be expired patents
- Investments opportunities to drive development of India biosimilars
New for 2012! PRE-CLINICAL AND CLINICAL TESTING WORKSHOP
Join us for a hands-on workshop on pre-clinical and clinical trials for development of biosimilars. This interactive day will address your most critical challenges enabling you to perform successful and timely trials.
Who will you meet?
- Domestic and international regulators
- Leading biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Top-level investors, technology and equipment suppliers
- Other key stakeholders in the biopharmaceutical community
To register and benefit from our early bird discounts, please contact:
Ms Asan Bano on +91 (022) 4046 1466 or email email@example.com today!
Event Name: 3rd Annual Biosimilars India 2012
Dates: 27-29 March 2012
Venue: Hyderabad, India
Contact Person: Ms Asan Bano
Contact Number: +91 (022) 4046 1466
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org