Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Latest global life science, pharmaceutical and healthcare news syndicated from over 50 publishers.
Merck acquires immune-oncology specialist cCAM
USA-based Gilead Sciences surprised investors when it reported second-quarter 2015 financials late Tuesday…
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), the medicines cost:benefit watchdog for…
There has been some sad news from ImmuPharma (LON:IMM), which revealed that company chairman Richard Warr died last week. "No words can truly convey the deep sadness we feel at Richard's untimely passing away,” said Dimitri Dimitrou, chief execut...
JAKARTA, July 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian flagship airline PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk swung to a net profit in the first half of 2015 from a loss a year earlier, sending its shares up more than 7 percent on Wednesday.
Deltex Medical (LON:DEMG) has been given approval to sell its paediatric blood flow monitoring probes in the US by the Food and Drug Adminstration. The probe is designed to be used alongside Deltex’s CardioQ-ODM+ monitors on children who we...
* Sanofi has announced that the first LixiLan Phase III trial, LixiLan-O, met primary study endpoint
* Cuts 2015 sales outlook to account for diabetes care unit sale
* University of California has been granted key patent for combo treatment for type 1 diabetes with GABA and preproinsulin or an immunogenic fragment thereof
Copenhagen, 2015-07-29 08:28 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- -- The LixiLan GLP-1/basal insulin combination showed statistically superior lowering of average blood glucose (HbA1c) compared with lixisenati...
* Q2 revenue 4.3 million Swedish crowns ($501,000) versus 2.1 million crowns year ago
* The Skandion Clinic (Skandionkliniken) in Uppsala, Sweden has reconfirmed its previous decision to equip its proton therapy center with the C-RAD surface tracking solution Source text for Eikon:
Boehringer verkauft sein US-Generika-Geschäft. Der Käufer ist der britische Konkurrent Hikma. Das Geld kann der rheinland-pfälzische Pharmakonzern gut gebrauchen - ungeplante Ausgasben hatten zulet...
ZURICH, July 29 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening up 0.25 percent at 9298.5 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Die Aktie des Protein-Spezialisten Novo Nordisk aus Dänemark hat sich aus einem Seitwärtstrend, den man seit März beobachten konnte, seit Anfang Juli befreit und musste dann wieder einige Punkte ab...
The NIH announced in April it planned to submit such a request – something Congress actually required the agency to do under the fiscal year 2015 federal appropriations legislation enacted in December 2014.
Copenhagen, 2015-07-29 07:56 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- -- The LixiLan GLP-1/basal insulin combination showed statistically superior lowering of average blood glucose (HbA1c) compared with lixisenati...
A new experimental Alzheimer’s drug, solanezumab, developed by Eli Lilly has raised hopes for a breakthrough in the treatment of the disease. The progress was reported at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in Washington ...
* Appoints Masthercell for the manufacturing of lead product Ovasave Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer saw underlying core earnings increase by one third in the second quarter, helped by strong overseas currencies and a gain in prescriptions of new drugs such a stroke prevention pill Xarelto.
Zürich (awp) - Der Pharmakonzern Novartis gliedert drei klinische Vermögenswerte im mittleren Stadium aus und veräussert diese an die Mereo BioPharma Group. Novartis erhalte im Gegenzug Aktien des ...
BASEL (dpa-AFX) - Swiss drugmaker Novartis (NVS) Wednesday announced a swap of clinical assets for equity with Mereo BioPharma Group Ltd. The deal involves compounds in areas of unmet medical need...
Pfizer's investments in research and development paid off during the second quarter when the company generated $11.9bn in revenue, including better than expected sales for the new breast cancer drug Ibrance (palbociclib) and the pneumococcal vaccine....
Gewinne laufen lassen, Verluste begrenzen - lautet eine bekannte Börsenweissheit. Klingt zunächst einfach und recht logisch, in der Praxis sieht die Sache aber vielfach anders aus. Denn es gilt zw...
* Gross issue proceeds 29 million euros ($32.06 million), representing upper end of targeted volume range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9045 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)