Darby 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam Grape | Darby
Darby 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam
(1.23 % Fluoride Ions)
4.4 oz / 125 g
A topical anti-caries preparation
Directions (for professional use only):
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, shake bottle vigorously then invert applicator 180 degrees downward to the bottom of the tray(s)
Note: fill tray(s) at one quarter full to allow foam to expand
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 1 minute or up to 4 minutes
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid spraying toward open flame. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture and incinerate.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Darby Dental Supply Co
Drugs and Medications
Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel 20% Benzocaine
Darby 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam Orange
Darby 60 Sec Gel 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel Cherry
Darby 60 Sec Gel 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel Watermelon
Darby 60 Sec Gel 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel Bubble Gum
The present study aims to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the new influenza subunit vaccine produced in Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cells in healthy adult and elderly subjec...
4-Chloro-1,2-phenylenediamine (4-Cl-o-PD) is a halogenated aromatic diamine that was used as a precursor for manufacturing permanent hair dyes. Despite its well-documented mutagenic and carcinogenic e...
Galectins are unconventionally secreted lectins that participate in the formation of glycoprotein lattices that perform a variety of cell surface functions. Galectins also bind glycosphingolipid headg...