Advertisement
Advertise here Publish your press releases here Sponsor BioPortfolio
Follow us on Twitter Sign up for daily news and research emails Contributors wanted

Does negative plus negative give positive? The value of combining intradiscal treatment strategies.

14:28 EDT 17th April 2014 | BioPortfolio

Summary of "Does negative plus negative give positive? The value of combining intradiscal treatment strategies."

No Summary Available

Affiliation

Department of Neurosurgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Anichstr. 35, 6020, Innsbruck, Austria, claudius.thome@uki.at.

Journal Details

This article was published in the following journal.

Name: Acta neurochirurgica
ISSN: 0942-0940
Pages:

Links

PubMed Articles [8914 Associated PubMed Articles listed on BioPortfolio]

DOG1 is useful for diagnosis of KIT-negative gastrointestinal stromal tumor of stomach.

Approximately 80%-95% of gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) show positive staining for KIT, while the other 5%-20% show negative staining. If the tumor is negative for KIT, but is positive for CD...

Epidemiology of smear - negative tuberculosis in ibadan, Nigeria.

Inadequate case detection has been identified as one of the reasons for high burden of tuberculosis (TB) in the world especially in poor resourced countries of Africa and Asia. This retrospective labo...

Comparison of resilience, positive/negative affect, and psychological vulnerability between Iranian infertile and fertile men.

Objective: To compare resilience, positive/negative effect, and psychological vulnerability between fertile and infertile men. Methods: The research sample consisted of 40 fertile and 40 infertile men...

Uncovering the Multifaceted-Self in the Domain of Negative Traits: On the Muted Expression of Negative Self-Knowledge.

The multifaceted-self effect is the ascription of more traits to self than others. Consensus is that this effect occurs for positive, but not negative, traits. We propose that the effect also occurs f...

Limited spread of hepatitis C among HIV-negative men who have sex with men in Stockholm, Sweden.

Reported cases of hepatitis C (HCV) have been increasing among HIV-positive men who have sex with men (MSM) in many cities worldwide, including Stockholm, Sweden. This study was performed in order to...

Clinical Trials [3201 Associated Clinical Trials listed on BioPortfolio]

Nurses' Negative Words and Postoperative Pain Management

Psychological implications expressed pivotal effects on daily activities. Postoperative pain management is always encountered varying influence from the ambience of surgical wards, especia...

Adjuvant Paclitaxel and Trastuzumab for Node-Negative HER2-Positive Breast Cancer

The purpose of this study is to find out what effect the postoperative combination of therapies: trastuzumab (herceptin) and paclitaxel (taxol) will have on breast cancer recurrence. A co...

High-Dose Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplantation, in Patients PET-2 Positive, After 2 Courses of ABVD and Comparison of RT Versus no RT in PET-2 Negative Patients

The purpose of this study is to define an improvement in patients: - To evaluate if patients resistant to the initial treatment for residual PET-positive masses after the first tw...

Effect of Add-on Citalopram to Risperidone on Negative Symptoms in Schizophrenia

Negative symptoms in schizophrenia present a challenge to the clinician owing to their poorer response to conventional treatment with antipsychotics. Negative symptoms in schizophrenia may...

Safety and Effects of Giving a New HIV Vaccine (GENEVAX-HIV) to HIV-Negative Volunteers

The purpose of this study is to see if it is safe to give GENEVAX-HIV, a new HIV vaccine, to HIV-negative volunteers. This study will also look at how this vaccine affects the immune syste...

Medical and Biotech [MESH] Definitions

An atom or group of atoms that have a positive or negative electric charge due to a gain (negative charge) or loss (positive charge) of one or more electrons. Atoms with a positive charge are known as CATIONS; those with a negative charge are ANIONS.

In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.

Roentgenography of a joint, usually after injection of either positive or negative contrast medium.

The dissociation of molecules in the air into positive and negative ions under the influence of an electric field.

OXADIAZOLES bearing an oxygen at the 5-position. They are mesoionic, with delocalized positive and negative charges.

Search BioPortfolio:
Advertisement
Advertisement