Advertisement

Topics

globalpharma Co. LLC Company Profile

14:25 EST 21st November 2017 | BioPortfolio

globalpharma Co. LLC - a joint venture,is Dubai's first pharmaceutical manufacturing company which is designed to global standards. It is a subsidiary of Dubai Investment PJSC - one of the leading organization in the United Arab Emirates with a subscribed capital of approx. US $ 350 million, which was founded in 1995 with the aim of promoting business opportunities in the United Arab Emirates. While Dubai Investments holds 65% equity in globalpharma, the rest 35% equity is with Kopran Ltd.,one of the leading healthcare concerns in India, promoted by Parijat Enterprises. Kopran is also providing technology transfer to globalpharma for the manufacturing facility built at a cost of approximately US$ 20 million.

Location

P.O.Box: 72168
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Contact

Phone: 971 4 8851222
Fax: 971 4 8851233
Email: info@globalpharmadubai.com


News Articles [1 Associated News Articles listed on BioPortfolio]

LucyJRobertshaw and Global Pharma Consulting partner to offer more to their customers and network in the international Life Science Sector

LucyJRobertshaw and Global Pharma Consulting partner to offer moreto their customers and network in the international Life Science SectorUK, Nordics and MENA in offering.LucyJRobertshaw and Global Pha...

Drugs and Medications [0 Results]

None

PubMed Articles [0 Results]

None

Clinical Trials [0 Results]

None

Companies [1 Associated Companies listed on BioPortfolio]

globalpharma Co. LLC

globalpharma Co. LLC - a joint venture,is Dubai's first pharmaceutical manufacturing company which is designed to global standards. It is a subsidiary of Dubai Investment PJSC - one ...

More Information about "globalpharma Co. LLC" on BioPortfolio

We have published hundreds of globalpharma Co. LLC news stories on BioPortfolio along with dozens of globalpharma Co. LLC Clinical Trials and PubMed Articles about globalpharma Co. LLC for you to read. In addition to the medical data, news and clinical trials, BioPortfolio also has a large collection of globalpharma Co. LLC Companies in our database. You can also find out about relevant globalpharma Co. LLC Drugs and Medications on this site too.

Quick Search
Advertisement
 

Relevant Topics

Rheumatology
Arthritis Fibromyalgia Gout Lupus Rheumatic Rheumatology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and management of disease involving joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments and associated structures (Oxford Medical Diction...

Healthcare
Health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in humans. Health care is delivered by practitioners in medicine, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, a...


Corporate Database Quicklinks



Searches Linking to this Company Record