Advertisement

Topics

Impel NeuroPharma Inc. Company Profile

09:34 EDT 20th June 2018 | BioPortfolio

Impel NeuroPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in developing enhanced CNS products based on its proprietary Precision Olfactory Delivery (POD) technology.


News Articles [4 Associated News Articles listed on BioPortfolio]

Impel NeuroPharma starts THOR 201 trial for Parkinson’s disease

US-based biotechnology company Impel NeuroPharma has commenced the Therapeutic Benefit of Intranasal Levodopa in Parkinson’s Disease OFF Reversal (THOR 201)...Read More... The post Impel NeuroPharma...

Neuropharma: A New Wave of Drugs to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease

In this interview, Fintan Walton speaks with Belén Sopesén, Managing Director of Neuropharma, a subsidiary of the Zeltia group specialising in research and development of innovative drugs for the tr...

Impel NeuroPharma Inc Medical Equipment Deals and Alliances Profile [Report Updated: 08022018] Prices from USD $250

SummaryImpel NeuroPharma Inc Impel is a clinical stage biotechnology company which develops intranasal drug treatments for central nervous system CNS disorders. Its product pipeline includes INP104, I...

Impel NeuroPharma Inc Pharmaceuticals Healthcare Deals and Alliances Profile [Report Updated: 12032018] Prices from USD $250

SummaryImpel NeuroPharma Inc Impel is a clinical stage biotechnology company which develops intranasal drug treatments for central nervous system CNS disorders. Its product pipeline includes INP104, I...

Drugs and Medications [0 Results]

None

PubMed Articles [1 Associated PubMed Articles listed on BioPortfolio]

The impact of free healthcare on women's capability: A qualitative study in rural Burkina Faso.

In March 2006, the government of Burkina Faso implemented an 80% subsidy for emergency obstetric and neonatal care (EmONC). To complement this subsidy, an NGO decided to cover the remaining 20% in two...

Clinical Trials [0 Results]

None

Companies [4 Associated Companies listed on BioPortfolio]

Impel NeuroPharma, Inc.

Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. is a Seattle-based company developing intranasal drug treatments for central nervous system (CNS) disorders. Impel NeuroPharma has developed a novel drug d...

Impel NeuroPharma Inc.

Impel NeuroPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in developing enhanced CNS products based on its proprietary Precision Olfactory Delivery (POD) technology.

Impel NeuroPharma

Based in Seattle, WA, Impel NeuroPharma is a medical device company whose Pressurized Olfactory Delivery technology enables pharmaceutical drugs to bypass the blood-brain barrier ...

Maas Biolab, Inc.

Maas Biolab is a neuropharmaceutical company developing a treatment- the use of cyclosporins as neuro-protectants- for chronic neurodegenerative diseases including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzhe...

More Information about "Impel NeuroPharma Inc." on BioPortfolio

We have published hundreds of Impel NeuroPharma Inc. news stories on BioPortfolio along with dozens of Impel NeuroPharma Inc. Clinical Trials and PubMed Articles about Impel NeuroPharma Inc. for you to read. In addition to the medical data, news and clinical trials, BioPortfolio also has a large collection of Impel NeuroPharma Inc. Companies in our database. You can also find out about relevant Impel NeuroPharma Inc. Drugs and Medications on this site too.

Advertisement
Quick Search
Advertisement
Advertisement

 

Relevant Topic

Neurology - Central Nervous System (CNS)
Alzheimer's Disease Anesthesia Anxiety Disorders Autism Bipolar Disorders Dementia Epilepsy Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Neurology Pain Parkinson's Disease Sleep Disorders Neurology is the branch of me...


Corporate Database Quicklinks



Searches Linking to this Company Record