Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Acucela Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-03-10. This 27-page report is available in PDF from $1500.
Acucela Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Acucela Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015’, provides an overview of the Acucela Inc.’s pharmaceutical research and development focus.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Acucela Inc.’s, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides brief overview of Acucela Inc. including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Acucela Inc.’s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product’s developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Acucela Inc.’s pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Acucela Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Assess the growth potential of Acucela Inc. in its therapy areas of focus
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Acucela Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of Acucela Inc. and exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Acucela Inc. Snapshot 4
Acucela Inc. Overview 4
Key Information 4
Key Facts 4
Acucela Inc. - Research and Development Overview 5
Key Therapeutic Areas 5
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Review 7
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 7
Pipeline Products - Monotherapy 8
Pipeline Products - Partnered Products 9
Partnered Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 10
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Products Glance 11
Acucela Inc. - Late Stage Pipeline Products 11
Phase III Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 11
Acucela Inc. - Early Stage Pipeline Products 12
Preclinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 12
Acucela Inc. - Drug Profiles 13
emixustat hydrochloride 13
Product Description 13
Mechanism of Action 13
R&D Progress 13
Small Molecule for Retinitis Pigmentosa 15
Product Description 15
Mechanism of Action 15
R&D Progress 15
Small Molecule for Retinopathy of Prematurity 16
Product Description 16
Mechanism of Action 16
R&D Progress 16
Small Molecule for Stargardt Disease 17
Product Description 17
Mechanism of Action 17
R&D Progress 17
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Analysis 18
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Products by Target 18
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 19
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 20
Acucela Inc. - Pipeline Products by Mechanism of Action 21
Acucela Inc. - Recent Pipeline Updates 22
Acucela Inc. - Dormant Projects 24
Acucela Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Secondary Research 26
Primary Research 26
Expert Panel Validation 26
Contact Us 26
For more information open Acucela Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015.
Original Article: Acucela Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015NEXT ARTICLE
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
Collaborations in biotechnology
Commercial and academic collaborations are used throughout the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector to enhance research and product development. Collaborations can take the form of research and evaluation agreements, licensing, partnerships etc. ...