Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-03-10. This 39-page report is available in PDF from $2000.
Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Corneal Graft Rejection’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Corneal Graft Rejection, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Corneal Graft Rejection and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Corneal Graft Rejection
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Corneal Graft Rejection and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Corneal Graft Rejection products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Corneal Graft Rejection pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Corneal Graft Rejection Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Corneal Graft Rejection - Overview 7
Pipeline Products for Corneal Graft Rejection - Comparative Analysis 8
Corneal Graft Rejection - Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Products Glance 10
Early Stage Products 10
Unknown Stage Products 11
Corneal Graft Rejection - Products under Development by Companies 12
Corneal Graft Rejection - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 13
Circadian Technologies Limited 13
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 14
Oxford BioMedica plc 15
Corneal Graft Rejection - Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 16
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Drug Profiles 25
dexamethasone acetate - Drug Profile 25
Product Description 25
Mechanism of Action 25
R&D Progress 25
EncorStat - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
GB-301 - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
Stromal Cell Therapy for Corneal Graft Rejection - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
VGX-100 - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Corneal Graft Rejection - Recent Pipeline Updates 32
Corneal Graft Rejection - Dormant Projects 36
Corneal Graft Rejection - Product Development Milestones 37
Featured News & Press Releases 37
Jan 30, 2012: VGX-100 Identified As Potential New Therapy For Improving Corneal Graft Survival 37
Secondary Research 38
Primary Research 38
Expert Panel Validation 38
Contact Us 38
For more information open Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.
Original Article: Corneal Graft Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015NEXT ARTICLE
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
Collaborations in biotechnology
Commercial and academic collaborations are used throughout the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector to enhance research and product development. Collaborations can take the form of research and evaluation agreements, licensing, partnerships etc. ...