Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Dublin, June 08, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgx62z/global_orphan) has announced the addition of the "Global Orphan Drug Market Future Outlook 2020" report to their offering.
In recent years, several new rare diseases are being included in clinical trials for the development of orphan drug candidate. Oncology, Genetic diseases, Autoimmune, pulmonary disease, Central nervous system and others are main focus of orphan drug developers. All of these diseases have large patient base but their rare forms doesn't have suitable therapeutics which reflects the marketing potential of orphan drugs in these segments.
Out of these, oncology segment has got maximum attention followed by rare genetic disorders, neurological disorder and autoimmune disorders. In a bigger view, orphan drug segment is expected to grow several folds in coming years due to several favorable factors. Introduction of innovative technologies, favorable pricing, reimbursement, unmet medical necessities and strong clinical pipeline could be attributed as important factors responsible for their growth.
"Global Orphan Drug Market Future Outlook 2020" report highlights:
- Global Orphan Drug Market Overview
- Global Orphan Drug Market Segment Analysis
- FDA & EMA Regulation for Clinical Trials Orphan Designated Drugs
- Orphan Drug Designation Criteria & Reimbursement Policy by Region
- Comprehensive Insight on Global Orphan Drugs Clinical Pipeline & Patent Analysis by Company, Country, Indication & Phase
- Global Orphan Drugs Clinical Pipeline: 697 Drugs
- Majority Orphan Drugs in Phase-II Trials: 249 Drugs
- Marketed Orphan Drugs: 274 Drugs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Orphan Drug
2. Favorable Market Dynamics for Orphan Drugs Commercialization
3. Global Orphan Drug Market Overview
4. Global Orphan Drug Market Segment Analysis
5. Global Orphan Drug Clinical Pipeline Overview
6. US Orphan Drug Market Overview
7. Europe Orphan Drug Market Overview
8. Asia Orphan Drug Market Overview
9. FDA Regulation for Clinical Trials Orphan Designated Drugs
10. EMA Regulations for Clinical Trials of Orphan Designated Drugs
11. Asian Regulations for Clinical Trials of Orphan Designated Drugs
12. Global Orphan Drugs Clinical Pipeline Insight & Patent Analysis by Company, Country, Indication & Phase
13. Marketed Orphan Drugs Clinical Insight & Patent Analysis by Company, Country & Indication
14. Discontinued & Suspended Orphan Drugs in Clinical Trials
15. Competitive Landscape
- AOP Orphan
- Biogen Idec
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Genzyme Corporation
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Orphan Europe
- Rare Disease Therapeutics
- Teva Pharmaceutical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgx62z/global_orphan
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: PharmaceuticalsNEXT ARTICLE
Clinical trials are a set of procedures in medical research conducted to allow safety (or more specifically, information about adverse drug reactions and adverse effects of other treatments) and efficacy data to be collected for health interventions (e.g...
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
Bladder Cancer Brain Cancer Breast Cancer Cancer Cervical Cancer Colorectal Head & Neck Cancers Hodgkin Lymphoma Leukemia Lung Cancer Melanoma Myeloma Ovarian Cancer Pancreatic Cancer ...