Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Amura Holdings Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-04-28. This 22-page report is available in PDF from $1500.
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Amura Holdings Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015’, provides an overview of the Amura Holdings Ltd.’s pharmaceutical research and development focus.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Amura Holdings Ltd.’s, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides brief overview of Amura Holdings Ltd. including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Amura Holdings Ltd.’s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product’s developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Amura Holdings Ltd.’s pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Amura Holdings Ltd.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Assess the growth potential of Amura Holdings Ltd. in its therapy areas of focus
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Amura Holdings Ltd.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of Amura Holdings Ltd. and exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Identify emerging…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Amura Holdings Ltd. Snapshot 4
Amura Holdings Ltd. Overview 4
Key Information 4
Key Facts 4
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Research and Development Overview 5
Key Therapeutic Areas 5
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Review 7
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 7
Pipeline Products - Monotherapy 8
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Products Glance 9
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Early Stage Pipeline Products 9
Preclinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 9
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Drug Profiles 10
Product Description 10
Mechanism of Action 10
R&D Progress 10
Product Description 11
Mechanism of Action 11
R&D Progress 11
Product Description 12
Mechanism of Action 12
R&D Progress 12
Product Description 13
Mechanism of Action 13
R&D Progress 13
Small Molecules to Inhibit Cathepsin for Malaria 14
Product Description 14
Mechanism of Action 14
R&D Progress 14
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Analysis 15
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Products by Target 15
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 16
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 17
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Pipeline Products by Mechanism of Action 18
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Dormant Projects 19
Amura Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Secondary Research 21
Primary Research 21
Expert Panel Validation 21
Contact Us 21
For more information open Amura Holdings Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015.
Original Article: Amura Holdings Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2015NEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...