Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 17-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (Janssen) is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets prescription drugs in the areas of immunology, nephrology and oncology. The company’s products include remicade infliximab, stelara ustekinumab, simponi aria golimumab, procrit epoetin alfa, m doxil doxorubicin HCl liposome injection and zytiga abiraterone acetate. Janssen offers products for the treatment of infections such as fever, sweats, muscle aches, cough, shortness of breath, blood in phlegm, weight loss and stomach pain. The company also provides medical information database and reimbursement resources. It operates as a part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania, the US.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Janssen Biotech, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Illumina Partners with AstraZeneca, Janssen and Sanofi to Develop NGS-Based Oncology Test System 10
Abbott Molecular Enters Into Agreement With Janssen Biotech And Pharmacyclics For Leukemia Test 12
West Pharma Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Janssen Biotech 13
Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Key Competitors 14
Key Employees 15
Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
For more information open Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
Original Article: Janssen Biotech, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances ProfileNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Biotechnology - Biotech
"using living things to create products or to do tasks for humans" About Biotechnology - Biotech Biotechnology is the practice of using plants, animals and micro-organisms such as bacteria, as well as biological processes - such as the ripen...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.