Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, HistoRx, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 20-page report is available in PDF from $250.
HistoRx, Inc. (HistoRx) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company provides pharmaceutical and research services. Its AQUA technology is used to develop a line of multi-marker tissue-based cancer diagnostics which is help precise measurement of critical, localized proteins. The technology of HistoRx is used by pharmaceutical companies and academic researchers in drug discovery and clinical development to gain new insights into cancer treatment. It provides pharmaceutical services such as biomarker assay development, drug target validation, pharmacodynamic measurement, animal model validation, clinical tumor cohort studies, custom tissue microarray construction and analysis, and clinical trial samples and development of companion diagnostics. HistoRx is headquartered in Branford, Connecticut, the US.
HistoRx, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
HistoRx, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Venture Financing 10
HistoRx Secures US$2.6 Million In Financing Round 10
HistoRx Secures US$3.16 Million In Financing Round 11
HistoRx Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Yale University 12
Genoptix Enters Into Licensing Agreement With HistoRx 13
Caliper Life Sciences Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With HistoRx 14
Aperio Technologies Enters Into An Agreement With HistoRx 15
Metamark Genetics Enters Into Licensing Agreement With HistoRx 16
HistoRx, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Key Employees 18
Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
For more information open HistoRx, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
Original Article: HistoRx, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances ProfileNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.