Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 19-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is a biotechnology service provider. The company provides research and development service for type 1 diabetes. It provides grants for diabetes clinical trials to laboratories, educational institutions, and pharmaceutical and medical research companies. JDRF has co-development agreement with Fast Forward, LLC, to develop new treatments for two autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes. The company has an agreement with Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), to improve the treatment of type 1 diabetes by developing insulin delivery products to enhance the use of insulin pumps. JDRF is headquartered in New York, the US.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Juvenile Diabetes Research Extends Co-Development Agreement With Becton, Dickinson For Infusion And Glucose Monitoring Device 10
Tandem Diabetes Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With JDRF For Dual-Chamber Infusion Pump 11
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Extends Co-Development Agreement With Becton, Dickinson 12
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Helmsley Charitable Trust And Medtronic 13
JDRF Enters Into An Agreement With Becton, Dickinson and Company 14
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Enters into Co-Development Agreement with Animas 15
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Key Competitors 16
Key Employees 17
Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
For more information open Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME128170DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person's blood sugar level to become too high. The two main types of diabetes are: type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes In the UK, diabetes affects approximately 2.9 million people. There are a...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...