Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Aradigm Corporation (ARDM) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 34-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Aradigm Corporation (Aradigm) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that carries out the development and commercialization of inhalation drugs for the prevention and treatment of severe respiratory diseases. The company's product pipeline includes Pulmaquin (ARD-3150), a Phase III candidate and Lipoquin (ARD-3100), a Phase II candidate, for the treatment of non-cystic bronchiectasis (BE) and cystic fibrosis (CF); ARD-1100, liposomal ciprofloxacin and a preclinical stage candidate for the treatment of inhalation tularemia, anthrax infections, Q fever and pneumonic plague; and ARD-1600, for the prevention and treatment of respiratory and other diseases in tobacco smokers through smoking cessation. Its proprietary pulmonary drug delivery platform, AERx, can be customized for the delivery of drugs to the target along with liposomal formulations. Aradigm is headquartered in Hayward, California, the US.
The company strategically focuses on entering into co-promotion, co-development and other marketing arrangements with collaborators to reduce costs and increase revenues through royalties, license fees and milestone payments.
Aradigm Corporation (ARDM) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Aradigm Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Ingeniatrics Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Aradigm For Flow Focusing And Flow Blurring Technology 10
Equity Offering 11
Aradigm Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$4.75 Million 11
Aradigm Completes Private Placement Of US$4 Million 13
Aradigm Completes Private Placement Of US$4.46 Million 15
Grifols Completes Acquisition Of 35% Stake In Aradigm For US$26 Million 17
Aradigm Corporation - Key Competitors 19
Key Employees 20
Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Recent Developments 22
Financial Announcements 22
Mar 17, 2015: Aradigm Announces Fourth Quarter 2014 and Full Year Financial Results 22
Nov 07, 2014: Aradigm Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 24
Aug 07, 2014: Aradigm Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results 25
May 14, 2014: Aradigm Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results 26
Mar 13, 2014: Aradigm Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 and Full Year Financial Results 27
Corporate Communications 29
Apr 21, 2015: Aradigm Announces Appointment of Dr. Robert A. Reed as Vice President, Regulatory and Quality 29
Apr 21, 2015: Aradigm Announces Appointment of Dr. Robert A. Reed as Vice President, Regulatory (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls) and Quality 31
Jun 09, 2014: Aradigm Announces NASDAQ Listing 32
Government and Public Interest 33
Jan 08, 2014: Aradigm to Present at Biotech Showcase 2014 on January 14 33
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
For more information open Aradigm Corporation (ARDM) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME1294DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Asthma COPD Cystic Fibrosis Pneumonia Pulmonary Medicine Respiratory Respiratory tract infections (RTIs) are any infection of the sinuses, throat, airways or lungs. They're usually caused by viruses, but they can also ...