Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 33-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Epistem Holdings Plc (Epistem) is a biopharmaceutical and biotechnology company providing contract research facilities and services to other pharmaceutical companies. It also undertakes the development of novel therapeutics used in oncology and wound healing. It operates through three reportable segments, namely, Preclinicial Research Services, Novel Therapies and Personalised Medicine. It provides molecular biomarkers to measure drug induced gene expression from individual plucked hairs. It specializes in the marketing of epithelial stem cells in the areas of oncology, gastrointestinal diseases and dermatological applications. It offers reliable, innovative research models to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. Its principal subsidiaries include Epistem Limited and Epistem Inc. Epistem headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Epistem focuses on its research and development activities with emphasis on identifying new drug therapies to address major diseases of oncology, gastrointestinal disease, dermatology and aging. To this end, the company entered into agreement and collaboration with various pharmaceutical companies such as Becton Dickinson, GlaxoSmithKline and so on.
Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Epistem Holdings Plc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Epistem Enters into Co-Development Agreement with Global Health Investment for Genedrive Molecular Diagnostic Platform 10
Epistem Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Biosurfit 11
Epistem Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Becton Dickinson For Mycobacterium TB Test 12
Epistem Holdings Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With GlaxoSmithKline 13
Epistem Holdings Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Xcelris Labs For Molecular Tuberculosis Diagnostic Test 14
Equity Offering 15
Epistem Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US$7 Million 15
Epistem Holdings Plc - Key Competitors 16
Key Employees 17
Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Recent Developments 19
Strategy And Business Planning 19
Mar 04, 2014: Epistem Announces Opening of US Laboratory 19
Financial Announcements 20
Mar 26, 2015: Epistem Holdings: Interim Results to 31 December 2014 20
Oct 28, 2014: Epistem Announced Preliminary Results to 30 June 2014 21
Oct 28, 2014: Epistem Holdings Announces Preliminary Results To 30 June 2014 22
Mar 25, 2014: Epistem Holdings announces interim results to 31 December 2013 28
Corporate Communications 29
Nov 24, 2014: Epistem Announces Directorate Change 29
Jan 27, 2014: Epistem announces executive Board appointment and the strengthening of its Personalised Medicine Diagnostics senior management team 30
Product News 31
May 06, 2014: Epistem announces the successful demonstration of the Genedrive IL28B genotype test at the 49th Annual EASL Meeting 31
Jan 13, 2014: Epistem Announces Evaluation of Genedrive for Pathogen Detection 32
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
For more information open Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME124915DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Biopharmaceuticals are medical drugs produced using biotechnology. They include proteins (including antibodies), nucleic acids (DNA, RNA or antisense oligonucleotides) and living microorganisms like virus and bacteria where the virulance of viruses and b...