Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Celsion Corporation (CLSN) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 30-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Celsion Corporation (Celsion) is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of innovative cancer drugs. The company develops novel tumor-targeting treatments utilizing focused heat energy along with heat-activated liposomal drug technology. Its Lysolipid Thermally Sensitive Liposomestechnology (LTSL) is a unique liposomal technology, which allows for the triggered release of a drug payload through low temperature heat activation. Its lead product ThermoDox, doxorubicin encapsulated in heat activated liposome is being developed for the treatment of primary liver cancer, recurrent chest wall (RCW) breast cancer, colorectal liver metastases and the drug is being studied in combination with high frequency ultrasound (HIFU) for the treatment of other types of cancer. The company has research and license agreements with some of the leading institutions such as National Institutes of Health, University of Hong Kong, Duke University Medical Center, the UCLA Department of Medicine, and the Beijing Cancer Hospital, among others. Celsion is headquartered in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, the US.
Celsion Corporation (CLSN) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Celsion Corporation, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
EGEN Enters Into Collaboration With The Nanotechnology Characterization Lab 10
Equity Offering 11
Celsion Announces Private Placement Of Common Stock For US$15 Million 11
Celsion Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Units For US$13 Million 12
Celsion Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Units For US$5.6 Million 14
Celsion Corporation - Key Competitors 16
Key Employees 17
Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Recent Developments 19
Financial Announcements 19
Mar 12, 2015: Celsion Reports Year End 2014 Financial Results and Provides Business Update 19
Nov 11, 2014: Celsion Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 21
Aug 07, 2014: Celsion Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results 23
May 08, 2014: Celsion Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Provides Business Update 25
Mar 13, 2014: Celsion Corporation Reports Year End 2013 Financial Results and Provides Business Update 27
Corporate Communications 29
Oct 07, 2014: Celsion Announces Appointment of Michael H. Tardugno To Executive Chairman Of The Board Of Directors 29
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
For more information open Celsion Corporation (CLSN) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME1189DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.