Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Medafor, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-23. This 16-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Medafor, Inc. (Medafor) is a medical devices company. The company develops and markets hemostatic technology and absorbable hemostats called Microporous Polysaccharide Hemospheres. Its products include absorbable hemostat, spray applicator, topical dressing and topical adhesive wound dressing. The company’s products and technology includes ARISTA AH, FLEXITIP and MPH TECHNOLOGY. The company markets its product through its brands, Arista, Flexi Tip, Trauma DEX, SafeSeal and MPatcH. It has presence in the US, Sweden, China and the Netherlands. Medafor is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Medafor, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Medafor, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
CryoLife Signs Distribution Agreement With Medafor 10
Davol Completes Acquisition Of Medafor 11
CryoLife Acquires Additional 3% Stake In Medafor 13
Medafor, Inc. - Key Competitors 14
Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
For more information open Medafor, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
Original Article: Medafor, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances ProfileNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Anything that breaks the skin is a wound because when the skin is broken, there's a risk of germs getting into the body and causing an infection. Follow and track Wound Care News on BioPortfolio: Wound Car...