Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Galena Biopharma, Inc. (GALE) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-21. This 33-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Galena) is a biotechnology company. The company discovers, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of unmet medical needs, and advance care. Its products include Abstral, NeuVax, NeuVax Herceptin, and folate binding protein. The company provides NeuVax and NeuVax Hercepti for the treatment of breast cancer and folate binding protein for the treatment of endometrial and ovarian cancer. Galena’s Abstral is a sublingual tablets for the management of breakthrough pain in cancer patients of 18 years of age. It partners with academia, small companies, and large multinationals. Galena is headquartered in Lake Portland, Oregon, the US.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (GALE) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Galena Biopharma, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Galena Biopharma Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Leica Biosystems 10
Royal Philips Electronics Enters Into Research Agreement With RXi Pharma 11
Equity Offering 12
Galena Biopharma Completes Underwriters Exercise of Over-Allotment Option of Public Offering of Shares and Warrants for USD43 Million 12
Galena Biopharma, Inc. - Key Competitors 14
Key Employees 15
Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Recent Developments 17
Financial Announcements 17
Mar 05, 2015: Galena Biopharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Financial Results 17
Nov 03, 2014: Galena Biopharma Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 21
Aug 11, 2014: Galena Biopharma Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results 23
May 06, 2014: Galena Biopharma Reports First Quarter 2014 Results 26
Mar 17, 2014: Galena Biopharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results 28
Corporate Communications 30
Jan 20, 2015: Galena Biopharma Hires Joseph Lasaga as Vice President, Business Development and Alliance Management 30
Aug 21, 2014: Galena Biopharma Appoints Mark W. Schwartz, Ph.D., as President and Chief Executive Officer 31
Legal and Regulatory 32
Apr 16, 2014: Galena Biopharma Investigation Proceeds in Light of May 5, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Actions 32
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
For more information open Galena Biopharma, Inc. (GALE) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME82624DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.