Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Diaxonhit S.A. (ALEHT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-21. This 45-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Diaxonhit S.A. (Diaxonhit), formerly Exonhit S.A., is a biotechnology company. It holds expertices in the field of in-vitro diagnostic. The company carries out activities ranging from discovery to the marketing of specialty diagnostic products. Diaxonhit’s products include TQS used in treatment of teanus; BJI InoPlex used to treatment of prosthetic infection and EHT Dx15 used for the treatment of thyroid cancer. It serves wide range of therapeutic areas such as infectious diseases Alzheimer's disease, and cancer. Diaxonhit commercializes its in vitro diagnostic kits, instruments and in vitro diagnostic kits and instruments through its affiliate Ingen. It operates through its subsidiary Diaxonhit Inc. The company has its operational presence in the US, Canada. Diaxonhit is headquartered in Paris, France.
Diaxonhit S.A. (ALEHT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 10
Diaxonhit S.A., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 11
Asset Purchase 11
InGen BioSciences Acquires Tetanos Quick Stick From ZenTech 11
Diaxonhit Enters Into Licensing And Distribution Agreement With XDx For AlloMap Molecular Expression Testing 12
ExonHit Therapeutics Signs An Agreement With Institut Gustave Roussy 14
Ingen Expands Distribution Agreement with One Lambda 15
InGen BioSciences Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Quidel 16
InGen BioSciences Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Diagnostic Hybrids 17
InGen BioSciences Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Cylex For ImmuKnow Assays 18
InGen BioSciences Enters into Distribution Agreement with One Lambda 19
Equity Offering 20
Exonhit Completes First Tranche Of Private Placement Of Shares For US$2 Million 20
ExonHit Therapeutics Completes Rights Issue For US$23.17 Million 21
ExonHit Therapeutics Raises US$2 Million From Exercise Of Warrants 23
Exonhit Completes Acquisition Of InGen BioSciences From Innoven Partenaires And Amundi Private Equity For US$23 Million 24
ExonHit Therapeutics Terminates Its Agreement To Acquire RedPath Integrated Pathology 26
ExonHit Therapeutics To Acquire Diagnostics Firm In The US 28
bioMerieux Sells Minority Stake In ExonHit Therapeutics 29
Diaxonhit S.A. - Key Competitors 30
Key Employees 31
Locations And Subsidiaries 32
Head Office 32
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 32
Recent Developments 33
Financial Announcements 33
Mar 26, 2015: Diaxonhit Announces 2014 Annual Results 33
Jan 26, 2015: DIAXONHIT – 2014 Consolidated Income 36
Mar 26, 2014: Diaxonhit reports 2013 results 37
Jan 28, 2014: 2013 consolidated income increases to €30.5 million 11% growth of in vitro diagnostic product sales 39
Product News 40
Jan 14, 2015: DIAXONHIT announces the CE marking of the BJI InoPlex test and its commercial launch 40
Product Approvals 42
Jan 14, 2015: DIAXONHIT announces the CE marking of the BJI InoPlex test and its commercial launch 42
Other Significant Developments 44
Jan 13, 2014: Diaxonhit enters into a distribution agreement with SAMSUNG " Health Medical Equipment " division for commercialization of point of care diagnostic tests 44
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
For more information open Diaxonhit S.A. (ALEHT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
Original Article: Diaxonhit S.A. (ALEHT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances ProfileNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Biotechnology - Biotech
"using living things to create products or to do tasks for humans" About Biotechnology - Biotech Biotechnology is the practice of using plants, animals and micro-organisms such as bacteria, as well as biological processes - such as the ripen...