Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is a new report from GlobalData published on 2015-04-21. This 29-page report is available in PDF from $250.
Covalon Technologies Ltd. (Covalon) is a healthcare service provider. The company research, develops and commercializes medical devices and healthcare technologies. It uses science and technology to solve medical challenges associated with prevention, detection and management areas such as infection, tissue repair, medical device biocompatibility, and condition management. Covalon’s wound care products include ColActive plus Ag, ColActive transfer, CovaStat bioactive absorbable hemostatic sponge, and CovaSorb bioactive absorbent foam replacement dressing. The company also develops and commercializes proprietary technologies in the areas of advanced wound care, cardiology, urology, vascular access, orthopaedics and surgery. It works with medical device companies and medical distributors. Covalon is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2009 to YTD 2015 5
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2009 to YTD 2015 6
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2009 to YTD 2015 7
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2009 to YTD 2015 8
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2009 to YTD 2015 9
Covalon Technologies Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Covalon Technologies Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Molnlycke Health Care 10
Covalon Technologies Expands Agreement With C. R. Bard 11
Covalon Technologies Signs Licensing Agreement With C. R. Bard 12
Covalon Technologies Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Molnlycke Health Care For SurgiClear And IV Clear 13
Covalon Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Mitec Telecom 15
Equity Offering 16
Covalon Technologies Completes Private Placement Of Units For US$0.5 Million 16
Covalon Technologies Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$2.5 Million 17
Debt Offering 19
Covalon Technologies Completes Private Placement Of Units For US$0.7 Million 19
Covalon Technologies Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Key Employees 22
Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Recent Developments 24
Financial Announcements 24
Feb 27, 2015: Covalon Announces First Quarter Financial Results 24
Aug 27, 2014: Covalon Announces Third Quarter Results 25
May 28, 2014: Covalon Announces Strong Second Quarter Results 26
Jan 28, 2014: Covalon Announces Dramatically Improved Financial Results 27
Corporate Communications 28
Jun 16, 2014: Covalon Announces Two New Board Members Following Annual Meeting 28
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
For more information open Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile.
SKU: GDME7222DNEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in humans. Health care is delivered by practitioners in medicine, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, a...