Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-06-16. This 49-page report is available in PDF from $2000.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Overview 7
Pipeline Products for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Comparative Analysis 8
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Products Glance 10
Clinical Stage Products 10
Early Stage Products 11
Unknown Stage Products 12
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Products under Development by Companies 13
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 14
AstraZeneca Plc 14
Carolus Therapeutics, Inc. 15
Eli Lilly and Company 16
Novartis AG 17
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Therapeutics Assessment 18
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 18
Assessment by Target 19
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
Drug Profiles 27
BSN-908 - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
canakinumab - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
CT-2009 - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
LY-3000328 - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
ticagrelor - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Recent Pipeline Updates 38
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Dormant Projects 47
Secondary Research 48
Primary Research 48
Expert Panel Validation 48
Contact Us 48
For more information open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.
Original Article: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms - Pipeline Review, H1 2015NEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing as well as dispensing drugs and medicines. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The scope of...