Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Dublin, Aug. 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnwdq4/global_gems_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Gems and Jewelry Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
According to the report Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, the global market for gems & jewelry is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-20. In 2014, the gold jewelry segment dominated the global gems & jewelry market, followed by diamond and platinum jewelry. Demand for precious gem stones has also been growing due to changing preferences of younger generation from gold to colored gemstone, platinum and palladium jewelry.
Global market for gems and jewelry is projected to grow significantly over the next few years and offer a plethora of untapped opportunities for small as well as large players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
5. Global Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
6. Global Diamond Jewelry Market Outlook
7. Global Platinum Jewelry Market Outlook
8. Global Others Jewelry Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
10. North America Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
11. Europe Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
12. Middle East & Africa Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
13. South America Gems & Jewelry Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Market Standards & Certifications
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnwdq4/global_gems_and.
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Jewelry and WatchesNEXT ARTICLE