Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-06-29. This 982-page report is available in PDF from $2500.
Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Liver Cancer’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Liver Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Liver Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Liver Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Liver Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Liver Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Liver Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Liver Cancer Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
Liver Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Liver Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 26
Liver Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 30
Liver Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 33
Liver Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 50
Liver Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 53
Liver Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 198
Drug Profiles 219
Liver Cancer – Recent Pipeline Updates 656
Liver Cancer – Dormant Projects 928
Liver Cancer – Discontinued Products 942
Liver Cancer – Product Development Milestones 946
For more information open Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.
Original Article: Liver Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015NEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Hepatology is the study of liver, gallbladder, biliary tree, and pancreas, and diseases associated with them. This includes viral hepatitis, alcohol damage, cirrhosis and cancer. As modern lifestyles change, with alcoholism and cancer becoming more promi...
Bladder Cancer Brain Cancer Breast Cancer Cancer Cervical Cancer Colorectal Head & Neck Cancers Hodgkin Lymphoma Leukemia Lung Cancer Melanoma Myeloma Ovarian Cancer Pancreatic Cancer ...