Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-06-29. This 512-page report is available in PDF from $2000.
Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Hypertension’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hypertension, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hypertension and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hypertension
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hypertension and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hypertension products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hypertension pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Hypertension Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Hypertension - Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Hypertension - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 21
Hypertension - Pipeline Products Glance 24
Hypertension - Products under Development by Companies 28
Hypertension - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 40
Hypertension - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 42
Hypertension - Therapeutics Assessment 144
Drug Profiles 163
Hypertension - Recent Pipeline Updates 404
Hypertension - Dormant Projects 463
Hypertension - Discontinued Products 482
Hypertension - Product Development Milestones 485
For more information open Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.
Original Article: Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2015NEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Cardiology is a specialty of internal medicine. Cardiac electrophysiology : Study of the electrical properties and conduction diseases of the heart. Echocardiography : The use of ultrasound to study the mechanical function/physics of the h...