Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Recently added to the BioPortfolio report store, Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 is a new report from Global Markets Direct published on 2015-06-29. This 847-page report is available in PDF from $2000.
Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Kidney Cancer’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Kidney Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Kidney Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Kidney Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Kidney Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Kidney Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Kidney Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of…
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Kidney Cancer Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
Kidney Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Kidney Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 22
Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Products Glance 24
Kidney Cancer - Products under Development by Companies 28
Kidney Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 41
Kidney Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 43
Kidney Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 158
Drug Profiles 178
Kidney Cancer - Recent Pipeline Updates 561
Kidney Cancer - Dormant Projects 792
Kidney Cancer - Discontinued Products 810
Kidney Cancer - Product Development Milestones 814
For more information open Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015.
Original Article: Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015NEXT ARTICLE
BioPortfolio - life science, medical devices and pharmaceutical conference
BioPortfolio is a leading news, information and knowledge resource covering the global life science industries impacted on by biotechnology. The site aims to provide the lay person, the researcher and the management executive with a single location to so...
Cancer is not just one disease but many diseases. There are more than 100 different types of cancer. Most cancers are named for the organ or type of cell in which they start - for example, cancer that begins in the colon is called colon cancer; cancer th...