Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
PALM DESERT, Calif., Feb. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Desert Resort Management, an Associa company, was well represented and often mentioned throughout the evening for its multiple award winners recognized at the Community Associations Institute – Coachella Valley Chapter (CAI-CV) Awards Night banquet on Friday, January 27, at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa.
Desert Resort Management award winners:
• Above & Beyond Award - David Carter, CMCA, AMS
• Above & Beyond Award - Kristin Berryhill-Hood, CCAM
• Above & Beyond Award - Nena Rutherford-Milward, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
• Above & Beyond Award - Rhonda Drews, AMS, PCAM
• Operations Committee of the Year - Rhonda Drews, AMS, PCAM, Education Committee Chair
• Special Event Committee of the Year - Tad Black, Oktoberfest Committee Chair
• Community Association Onsite Manager of the Year - David Carter, CMCA, AMS
• President's Award for Distinguished Service - Tad Black, Associa OnCall
"CAI recognizes the best of the best in this industry and we are proud that so many of our dedicated team members took home awards on behalf of Associa," said Desert Report Management President Mark Dodge. "Our commitment is to deliver unsurpassed management services and this kind of recognition proves that we are honoring that commitment."
Delivering unsurpassed association management services to communities since 1979, Associa leads the industry operating more than 180 branch offices across North America and employing 10,000 team members dedicated to serving nearly five million residents who are part of the Associa family. With unrivaled industry expertise, safeguarded finances and trailblazing innovation, Associa provides solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more go to www.associaonline.com.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=42207
CONTACT: Billy Rudolph 214-272-4107 firstname.lastname@example.orgNEXT ARTICLE