Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
Faridabad, India, July 31, 2017 --(PR.com)-- Pharmintel’s report on Rett syndrome provides insight of pipeline analysis and forecast of top performing assets. The objective of this report to encompasses all major or minor unmet medical need in Rett syndrome, mapping of pipeline molecules to unmet medical need, evaluating residual unmet medical need, understand hurdles in development of a drug in orphan indication.
This report also covers epidemiology of Rett syndrome in US, Europe and in Japan, global therapeutic landscape, strategic SWOT analysis of indication.
The report highlights:
- The report highlights major unmet medical need in Rett syndrome diagnosis, pathophysiology, treatment & in prognosis.
- The report reviews Rett syndrome pipeline by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development for Rett syndrome ranging from discovery to pre-registration and undisclosed stages.
- The report encompasses benchmarking of all clinical products based on clinical trial data, highlights SWOT analysis of top five opportunities and top five mechanism of actions (MOAs).
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product briefs, MoA description, rationale of development, FDA designation if any, expected launch year, clinical trial details with results if published, partnerships activity & current status.
- The report describes Rett syndrome market size in 2025 and sales forecast of top promising molecules from first year of their market launch to peak year.
Pharmintel’s report on Rett syndrome helps to optimize portfolio by providing intelligence of competitors. In addition, it assesses the major market drivers and barriers in development of a drug in orphan indication and open doors for collaborations and licensing deals by providing complete understanding of all major or minor players.
For more information, please see our blog on Rett syndrome at http://pharmintel.org/blog/ or visit our website http://pharmintel.org/ or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmintel is a start up firm for Business Consulting and Market Research. Our focus is exclusively on Pharmaceutical & biotech domain. Our team consists of experts from basic life sciences, medical & market research field and they are accountable for providing in depth strategic support to Pharmaceutical sales & marketing, R & D and Medical services.
Pharmintel Pvt Ltd
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/724296
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Original Article: Rett Syndrome: Pipeline Analysis, Insight & Market Forecast (2017-2025)NEXT ARTICLE
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
In a clinical trial or interventional study, participants receive specific interventions according to the research plan or protocol created by the investigators. These interventions may be medical products, such as drugs or devices; procedures; or change...