Advertisement

Topics

Spain hunts suspect over Barcelona carnage

07:53 EDT 19 Aug 2017 | Yahoo News

Spain hunts suspect over Barcelona carnageSpanish police on Saturday hunted for a Moroccan man suspected to have carried out one of two terror attacks that killed 14 people, injured 120 more and and plunged the country into shock and grief. Interior Minister Juan Ignacio Zoido said the cell behind the carnage in the holiday cities of Barcelona and Cambrils had been "dismantled," although local authorities took a more cautious tone. Police said they had cast a dragnet for 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub.


Original Article: Spain hunts suspect over Barcelona carnage

NEXT ARTICLE

More From BioPortfolio on "Spain hunts suspect over Barcelona carnage"

Advertisement
Quick Search
Advertisement
Advertisement