Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
LONDON, Aug. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5028395/
The report includes information of marketed products including their product description, patent details, forecasted sales till 2020 & API manufacturer details by country. It also provides a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III therapies for Rhinosinusitis which can turn out to be future prospective competitors for the marketed products. It will also put light on the current market trends.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, government websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, trade associations, books, industry portals, industry associations and available databases.
• A review of the marketed products for Rhinosinusitis including their description, route of synthesis, regulatory milestones, forecasted sales estimates till 2020 and API manufacturer details.
• Patent information coverage of the marketed products including the patent number, holder, grant and patent expiry details
• API manufacturers for the marketed products with location details
• Emerging Phase III product profiles for Rhinosinusitis including product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
Reasons to Buy
• API intelligence for marketed drugs for the indication and gaining insights of API manufacturers
• Evaluate the marketing status and patent details of products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development
• Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to the indication
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III products which can be future competitors in this space
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5028395/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
SOURCE ReportBuyerNEXT ARTICLE
The Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies
Top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide based on market value in 2015 2015 ranking of the global top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars) Johnson & Johnson, U.S. 74...
In a clinical trial or interventional study, participants receive specific interventions according to the research plan or protocol created by the investigators. These interventions may be medical products, such as drugs or devices; procedures; or change...