Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
LONDON, September 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Bronchodilator Monotherapy, Anticholinergics, Short-acting Beta-Agonists (SABAs), Long-acting Beta-Agonists (LABAs), Long-acting Muscarinic Antagonists (LAMAs), Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Corticosteroids, Anti-Leukotrienes, Monoclonal Antibodies, Combination Drugs
The global asthma & COPD therapies market was valued at $32.9bn in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% in the first half of the forecast period. The Anti-inflammatory Drugs submarket will be the fastest growing submarket in the first half of the forecast period. This submarket is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 300-page report you will receive 113 tables and 130 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 300-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global asthma & COPD therapies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Asthma & COPD Therapies Market forecasts from 2017-2027, further broken down into:
- Global Asthma Therapies Market forecasts
- Global COPD Therapies Market forecasts
• Revenue forecasts of the three main drug classes of the global asthma & COPD therapies market:
- Bronchodilators monotherapy
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Combination drugs
• Revenue forecast for the Bronchodilators monotherapy market by Type and revenue forecast of the leading drugs:
- Short-acting beta2-agonists (SABAs): Ventolin, ProAir, Proventil, Xopenex
- Long-acting beta2-agonists (LABAs): Brovana, Foradil, Arcapta/Onbrez, Serevent,
- Anticholinergics: Spiriva, Atrovent, Eklira/Tudorza/Bretaris
• Revenue forecast for the Anti-inflammatory drugs market by Type and revenue forecast of the leading drugs:
- Corticosteroids: Pulmicort, Flixotide/Flovent, QVAR, Asmanex
- Anti-leukotrienes: Singulair
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs): Xolair, Cinquil/Cinquair, Nucala, Benralizumab, Lebrikizumab, Dupilumab
• Revenue forecast for the Combination drugs market and the leading drugs:
- Advair/Seretide, Symbicort, Combivent, Dulera, Relvar/Breo
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts from 2017-2027 for these regional and national markets:
- The US
- EU5: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain
- BRIC: Brazil, Russia, India, China
- Other Countries
• This report discusses the leading companies in the global asthma & COPD therapies market:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
• This report discusses drugs currently in clinical development for treating asthma and COPD.
• This report discusses the SWOT analysis as well as porter's five forces analysis of the global asthma & COPD therapies market.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global asthma & COPD therapies market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Asthma & COPD Therapies Market 2017-2027:
Bronchodilator Monotherapy, Anticholinergics, Short-acting Beta-Agonists (SABAs), Long-acting Beta-Agonists (LABAs), Long-acting Muscarinic Antagonists (LAMAs), Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Corticosteroids, Anti-Leukotrienes, Monoclonal Antibodies, Combination Drugs.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
3M Drug Delivery Systems
Allen and Hanburys
Ben Vue Laboratories
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Merck & Co.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain LtdNEXT ARTICLE
Monoclonal antibodies MAbs
Monoclonal antibodies recognise and attach to specific proteins produced by cells. Types of monoclonal antibodies used to treat cancer cells: Block cell dividing dividing signals Transport cancer drugs or radiation to cancer cells Tr...