Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Fintan Walton talks with Jordi Marti, CEO at Amgen Spain. Filmed at Bio-Europe Spring 2010 in Barcelona, Spain, they discuss:
• Why Amgen decided to set up key centres in Spain
• Spain as a market for Amgen
• How Amgen's Spanish operation has changed in the last 20 years
• Spanish biotech's effect on Amgen's strategy
• How decentralisation in Spain can benefit Amgen
• Amgen Spain's future
Original Article: Amgen Spain: Success in EuropeNEXT ARTICLE
The Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies
Top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide based on market value in 2015 2015 ranking of the global top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars) Johnson & Johnson, U.S. 74...
Biotechnology - Biotech
"using living things to create products or to do tasks for humans" About Biotechnology - Biotech Biotechnology is the practice of using plants, animals and micro-organisms such as bacteria, as well as biological processes - such as the ripen...