Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Fintan Walton talks with Dan Zabrowski, Head of Pharma Partnering at Roche, and James Sabry, VP Business Development at Genentech. Filmed at BioChicago 2010 in Chicago, USA, they discuss:
• Genentech's integration program
• Relationship between Roche and Chugai
• Role of Genentech partnering
• Genentech's focus on innovation and early stage discovery
• Impact of economic climate on partnering at Genentech
• Benefits of option deals
• Responsibilities and functions of Roche in partnering programs
• Genentech's perspective: Decision of acquisition in deals
• Are equity placements an important ingredient in deals?
• Early clinical vs late stage clinical deals
• Has Roche's partnering strategy altered as a result of US healthcare reforms?
• Genentech's perspective: Measures of success
• Roche's perspective: Measures of success
The Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies
Top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide based on market value in 2015 2015 ranking of the global top 10 biotech and pharmaceutical companies based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars) Johnson & Johnson, U.S. 74...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...