Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Fintan Walton talks with Dr Paul Tan, CEO of Living Cell Technologies.
Filmed at AusBiotech 2009, they discuss:
• The company’s origins and aims
• Pig islet transplantation to combat diabetes
• Results of Russian and New Zealand clinical trials
• Living Cell Technologies’ issues with clinical trials in Australia
• The company’s search for a clinical service partner
Original Article: Living Cell Technologies: New Technologies and Clinical TrialsNEXT ARTICLE
Organ transplantation is the moving of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site to another location on the patient's own body, for the purpose of replacing the recipient's damaged or absent organ. The emerging field of regenerative ...