Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Paul Larsmon talks with Roel Bulthuis, Head at Merck Serono Ventures.
Filmed at BIO-Europe 2009, they discuss:
• Merck Serono's new corporate venture fund
• the motives behind the new venture fund
• how investees can still develop other partnerships
• a typical deal for Merck Serono under the new fund model
• how early Merck Serono invests in 'early stage' biotechs
Original Article: Merck Serono: Launching a New Corporate Venture FundNEXT ARTICLE
Merck and Co
Merck & Co is the 7th largest pharmaceutical company in the world based on annual sales, which reached $25,236m in 2009. They have developed 14 vaccines and over 40 prescription products in the major therapeutic areas of cardiovascular disease, respi...
Alliances Astrazeneca Bioethics Boehringer Clinical Research Organization Collaborations GSK Johnson & Johnson Lilly Merck Mergers and Acquisitions Nexium Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi ...
Alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships
BioPortfolio's alliances, mergers acquisitions and partnerships channel provides the latest news and corporate information on the global bio-pharmaceutical industry.