Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this episode of PharmaTelevision News Review, Fintan Walton talks with Leigh Farrell, Vice President of Business Development at Biota.
Filmed at AusBiotech 2009, they discuss:
• Biota's recent financial successes
• the maturing of the company's pipeline in viral and respiratory disease
• key developments for Biota's programmes in 2009
• focusing on development
• Biota's share value and the reasons for its dramatic rise
• the company's future pipeline
Original Article: Biota: Success With a Solid Product PipelineNEXT ARTICLE
Asthma COPD Cystic Fibrosis Pneumonia Pulmonary Medicine Respiratory Respiratory tract infections (RTIs) are any infection of the sinuses, throat, airways or lungs. They're usually caused by viruses, but they can also ...