Track topics on Twitter Track topics that are important to you
In this interview, filmed at PharmaTelevision’s Oxford Studios, Dr Fintan Walton speaks with Stephen Parker, Partner at Celtic Pharma, a source of private equity and venture capital created in 2004.
• the drug assets acquired from companies including Xenova, IDEA and Inspire
• Celtic Pharma’s Funds, their investors and their aims to raise US$750 M
• attracting Big Pharma, based on the knowledge and hands on advice given by Celtic Pharma’s experienced management team
• how the treatment of management teams is a priority for Celtic Pharma
• exit strategies
• funding in the UK Biotech sector and the economic climate
Collaborations in biotechnology
Commercial and academic collaborations are used throughout the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector to enhance research and product development. Collaborations can take the form of research and evaluation agreements, licensing, partnerships etc. ...
Clinical Approvals Clinical Trials Drug Approvals Drug Delivery Drug Discovery Generics Drugs Prescription Drugs In the fields of medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are dis...
Biotechnology - Biotech
"using living things to create products or to do tasks for humans" About Biotechnology - Biotech Biotechnology is the practice of using plants, animals and micro-organisms such as bacteria, as well as biological processes - such as the ripen...