Advertisement

Topics

Illness at Ohio Chipotle caused by food-borne bacteria: local officials

14:56 EDT 16 Aug 2018 | Reuters

A type of bacteria found in meat and pre-cooked food left at unsafe temperatures was responsible for sickening hundreds of people who ate at a Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant in Ohio, local health officials said on Thursday.

Original Article: Illness at Ohio Chipotle caused by food-borne bacteria: local officials

NEXT ARTICLE

More From BioPortfolio on "Illness at Ohio Chipotle caused by food-borne bacteria: local officials"

Advertisement
Quick Search
Advertisement
Advertisement

 

Relevant Topic

Food
Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism ...